1. Q: What happens during a consultation?
A: This is a meeting that allows us to focus on you and your goals, discuss options that will move your career forward and explain how we can help.
2. Q: What should I bring to the Consultation?
A: If you have an In Person Consultation you can bring any relevant materials that showcase what you've been doing. You can also show everything electronically for an In Person and Phone Consultation by filling out the appropriate form under the forms tab. Some clients come with their managers, spouse, or individuals who are supporting their careers.
3. Q: How do you help independent artists?
A: CSP Music Group bridges the gap between independent artist and the industry elite. We are the new way for indie artist to connect with high profile people in the music industry. We also provide everything an artist needs in one location to produce, create, market, and distribute their music. Under the CSP Music Group umbrella, you'll have a team of professionals, working around you to brand and manage your career.
4. Q: I need management, can you help me?
A: Yes, your first step is to fill out the Artist Wanted form under the forms tab, then schedule a consultation.
Q: When can I schedule to meet with your company?
A: When you click on the schedule tab and follow the prompts, you will see the available dates, times, and locations.
5. Q: When I set up a consultation will someone call me?
A: No, when you schedule a phone consultation you are required to call in at the time you scheduled.
6. Q: I live out of state can you still work with me?
A: Yes, we work with many clients across the country not located within our vicinity.
7. Q: Is the Artist Wanted form required to schedule a consultation?
A: No, it only gives us the information we need to get familiar with you so when we meet we have all we need to assist you.
8. Q: Can I email you my music directly?
A: No, we only allow music to be submitted through the wanted forms under the forms tab.
9. Q: Do you work with artist outside of the U.S.?
A: Yes, when filling out the form put as much information as allowed and use the comment section to add any additional information such as region and address. You may put N/A in the space that doesn't apply to you.
10. Q. How much does your service cost?
A: Once you let us know a price point that is comfortable for you, we create a game plan to accommodate all that you need within that range.
1. Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
3450 Creek Pointe Way, East Point, GA 30344
(404) 344-4474 https://g.co/kgs/SCmRHS
2. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Arpt West - Camp Creek
3833 Princeton Lakes Ct Sw, Atlanta, GA 30331
(404) 968-2300 https://g.co/kgs/JhXnGj