We are currently seeking candidates to assist in our digital media department with a primary emphasis on video creation from pre-production to post-production: scheduling, shooting, and editing videos.
- Bilingual, English / Spanish
- Reliable transportation
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in video production, concept development, filming, and editing.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects,
- Adobe Audition and Adobe Photoshop) and BlackMagic's DaVinci Resolve.
- Experience with graphic design and photo editing/manipulation techniques.
- Experience producing video content for the web and social media.
- Operation and calibration of gimbals and stabilizers.
- A college degree from an accredited institution in Film Studies, Video Production, Digital Arts, or related field.
- Knowledge of best practices for use in video production for the web including strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Knowledge of professional lighting and sound recording techniques, 2D motion graphics and basic compositing.
- Ability to use DSLR / Mirrorless style cameras and related equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to and work in a professional business environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with a positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and environments.
- Ability to use effective visualization and shooting concepts.
- Ability to think critically and creatively with an attention to detail, have a high standard of integrity and be motivated to incorporate best practices into the organizational structure.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule.
Essential Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Producing video content (FAQs, client testimonials, live event recordings, etc.) for our social media platforms and our website.
- Overseeing all facets of video production including pre-production, filming, editing, and the upload process.
- Determining and transporting suitable camera equipment, audio & video recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for individual shoots (both on-site and off-site).
- Editing video and audio to ensure quality standards and a consistent technical output (e.g. the final audio DB levels are within the same range for every video).
- Conceptualize and create titles, lower thirds, simple motion graphics, and basic animation when necessary.
- Maintaining an organized and simple to understand file structure for assets while creating content on our main server.
- Taking photos during company events/special occasions and editing photos when necessary (basic touch-ups and color correction).
- Managing social media accounts and uploading/scheduling posts, photos and other related media when necessary (training available).
- Working with our web developer to help upload videos directly to the website (training available).
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.